【modern Poetry With Down Real Estate Photo Editing

Description of your first forum.
sohag

【modern Poetry With Down Real Estate Photo Editing

Post by sohag »

[Modern Poetry with Groundedness] The column has always hoped to introduce you to works related to social issues. Social issues are heavy, but the length of poems is lighter than novels and prose. Therefore, some works can lift weights lightly, and in limited space, develop far-reaching force than long-form masterpieces. The poet Chen Yian, born in 1995, is a master of this kind of works. Her poetry collection "I Elope with Me" published earlier this year is full of such light poems, and "The One on the Mountain" included in this collection of poems can show it very well. She has a knack for lifting weights. <The one from the mountain> The one from the mountain is full of fog outside and inside, the clouds leaking holes , I tried my best to cover up a thread Halfway through the road, we can only keep our heads down

Continue, on the mountain No one wants to be another mountaineering bag We all know how to have it is a kind of hard work When the sunset dyes the mountain red like an apple ripening , I also understand why Eve's original sin (the apple is more ripe) falls frequently due to Newton's gravitational pull Harmonious puns, let the light space have deep meaning "The one from the mountain" uses a dexterous way to share his experience of menstruation when mountain climbing. The reason why this poem can contain deep meaning in the limited space is because Aon uses a technique commonly used in poetry writing, "harmonic puns". The most straightforward interpretation of "harmonic pun" is "a word has multiple meanings". One of the important sources of beauty in modern Real Estate Photo Editing
poetry lies in the "polysemy of poetry". First of all, in the first paragraph, the author points out the theme "the one on the mountain" at the beginning, and the second line "there is fog inside" immediately uses a pun.

The "mist" in this sentence also represents the mountain outside the clothes. It also represents the wetness of menstrual blood inside the clothes, and even the body that is hot and sweaty during menstruation. And the third to fifth lines are also full of puns. "Clouds revealing flaws" may refer to the fact that the real cloud has opened a hole to allow sunlight to penetrate, but another meaning of this sentence is that the physiological products that are as white as clouds and light in texture have revealed flaws. So, what are the flaws in physiological products? The next sentence has the answer: "I tried my best to cover up/a thread". arrow_forward_ios了解更多 Powered byGliaStudio From the perspective of common menstrual products, there will be a thread exposed, which should be a disposable tampon. Beca