If I Lack Competence - In Logistics

Description of your first forum.
hanif152579

If I Lack Competence - In Logistics

Post by hanif152579 »

For coding convenience use pop-up lists in Excel. It is important that the BDDS articles in all forms have the same name otherwise the data will not be transferred correctly. In column K - "choice for payment" - the planned date is put from a specific contract or the terms of non-contractual obligations for example wages taxes. Synchronize the register of contracts with terms with this form. If it is not there compose it as documents for registration are received. After payment - the date and mark "paid" columns N and O. A very important column in this form is the technical M. In it the formula I6 & "" & N6 for the payment "final settlement for August 2020" allows you to chain the BDDS item and the payment status or lack of it.

Working notes are also possible:transfer for payments that will be made in another period “adjustment” payments stopped before the adjustment of the BDDS or any convenient for you. Life hack: make the left side of this table the twin of the Registry for payment. In our example these are columns B to H column I is optional. Next filter by the “choice for payment” column Belgium Phone Number List simple CTRL + C and CTRL + V - and you have a completed payment register. On it you will quickly check the fact of payment. Form 1.2 Registration of documents for receipts It is identical to form 1.1 but with its own classifier another pop-up list and a different principle of working with it see Fig. 2. Rice. 2. Form for registration of incoming payments It can be filled out in the same way as the expense payment form.

For example download all outstanding invoices and/or scheduled payments. Then leave only those that under the terms of the contracts will be paid in the reporting month. Benefit: You will have a detailed breakdown of expected receipts but many daily adjustments are possible after the fact. This option is suitable for stable income or a small amount. When it is difficult to plan receipts for specific dates it is easier to download a fact from the statement daily. Do not try to fill in all columns for example separate columns EG - contract and document-base. Advantage: high speed and ease of information processing but you will not have a transcript of the expected receipts. And it is important for the payment calendar.