Meeting of international emissaries with

Description of your first forum.
SojibMondal

Meeting of international emissaries with

Post by SojibMondal »

Outside (where they were allowed) of the arrival of the emissaries at the government building as well as the statements to the media from lajçak after the end of the meeting.While the footage from the beginning of the meeting was Provided by the public communication office of the prime ministers office. Ch floods. It says the damage is irreparable.This is my brother there is my third house and as you can see it was a natural disaster lets call it that abnormal because we are not residents here today but we have been here for hundreds thousands of years and this has never happened. It happened here the fields were and were planted with wheat but now some changes have.

Been made because it has come to this and of course the rainfall has been a little more than the other part this river is the klina river tthe meeting of the international emissaries with kurt ends lajçak the Malaysia Phone Number List discussion was not easy we talked about the franco-german plan pristina jan from online economicsdownload hd video the the prime minister of kosovo albin kurti lasted for more than two hours. The purpose of this meeting is the accelerated development of dialogue between kosovo and serbia reports ekonomia online.The special representative of the european union for the kosovo-serbia dialogue miroslav lajçak said that the topic of discussion.

Was the proposal of the franco-german plan.He said that the discussion was not easy but that it was very open and honest.The purpose of this meeting with kurt was to discuss the proposal that we presented to him in september and december. We have more than two hours with the prime minister and this shows that the meeting was long and it was not easy but it was very open and honest.It is too early to make a dramatic statement because as you know we are in the middle of the mission and will continue to belgrade. What I want to say is that we expected more such understanding and that the potential of this proposal will be used and we will continue to work on it he.