How to double the conversion rate of an affiliate post

Discuss about the phone number list
Bappy

How to double the conversion rate of an affiliate post

Post by Bappy »

Below, you will learn effective methods to double the conversion rate of your affiliate posts that you can start applying today. Everybody talks about affiliate marketing , but at the moment there are few who can turn this into a true scalable business . In fact, while the combined money moved is over $700 million on the Awin platform alone , nearly half of affiliates actually make less than $20,000 a year , according to Job2Joy . That is why I have given myself the task of compiling the best data-driven methods to boost conversion rate when it comes to affiliate marketing. Although most will sound like marketer clichés, I will take care to cite data to support each strategy . How to double the conversion rate of an affiliate post 1.

Do a user experience test The best trick of all: know if you are satisfying users or not . No idea is better than offering what the visitor needs phone database and to know it you have to have data. With Google Analytics check the “average session time” metric, if on average users spend less than 1 minute on your posts it is a big red flag , because if they don't find value in the content, it won't take long. And even if it's 2, 3 or 4 minutes , the time can be improved even more. This metric, along with bounce rate, pages/session, and returning users are indicators of the real success of your posts , beyond monthly visitors. Also according to SEMrush , they are key factors for SEO. The key is to analyze when they have improved or worsened and thus you will realize if the updates you have made to your content have been worth it or not .

You can also use Hotjar to know where users are clicking on and even see how they behave within each post. All this will reveal very important data to make decisions that will directly impact your conversions. According to Forrester Research , UX (user experience) work can improve a website 's conversion rates by up to 400% , unfortunately only 55% of sites do UX testing. 2. Do not bore with your reviews You've probably seen that most publishers create huge reviews that look like the boring biography of a cranky politician. The problem is that bloggers think that UX work is only for apps and their defense is « I write posts, there is no way to improve the experience in this «. The average user leaves a page within 20 seconds , according to the consultancy Nielsen NG . In the case of text content. he only usually reads 28% of the total . From the beginning our team understood that for the average user, a very long post is an ordeal , so we did the following: We began to use not only subtitles and bold to make a post more visually attractive, but also bullet points, emojis , icons (discarding large images), quotes and notes. Simple elements that can make a difference .