Currently, I dedicate myself to various functions

Discuss about the phone number list
Bappy

Currently, I dedicate myself to various functions

Post by Bappy »

in the Tastyzón restaurant : I am an administrator, a waiter and also a greeter for the clients who come to taste our dishes. Currently, we sell more than 4,000 plates of meals a month , and the addresses have also increased steadily. We generate 15 direct and 10 indirect jobs . The company is made up of 4 people, who are: Nieves Villabona Ochoa , Chef and Manager; Olga Lucía Larrota , Accounting Assistant, Cashier Assistant and Kitchen Assistant; Luz Esperanza Jurado , in charge of telephones and social networks; and Gilberto Sanabria Márquez , Administrator, Customer Receiver, Waiter and car attendant at night. Between my colleagues Nieves Villabona and Olga Larrota , and I, we are in charge of the restaurant.

successful entrepreneurs The most satisfying thing about this process has been being able to materialize the ideas I learned in my old job to give all our customers a better experience, such as having better facilities with air conditioning, better presentation of drinks, a phone database
more personalized service, better preparation of dishes to serve at the table and many other things for the satisfaction of our customers. Similarly, we are proud to give our work team the opportunity to grow in all areas, both personally and professionally. The idea is that they live a pleasant experience every day in our restaurant, since they are the best raw material, human talent, and without them we could not be where we are today. For all those people who want to undertake, I want to tell them that the most important asset is what is in our minds, our dreams, but this must be accompanied by a lot of commitment, discipline,

perseverance, persistence and good habits, in order to materialize those dreams. May the fear of failure not prevent them from undertaking and achieving their dreams of being entrepreneurs. And don't avoid obstacles, because they are what help you grow and improve on your path to success. When creating your business, it should be focused on inspiring and helping others, because when we seek the good of others, we attract that to ourselves. And remember that the happiness that does not add sadness is the one that is full of gratitude and generosity. Who knows how to do something and strives to do it better than others, manages to succeed in life.